Dr. Jack Newman
Advisory Boards etc.
- Advisory Board: American Society for Prophylaxis in Obstetrics Inc./Lamaze, 1987-present
- Advisory Board: Infant Feeding Action Coalition (INFACT Canada), 1987-present
- Chairman, advisory board: INFACT Canada, December 8, 1990-present
- Medical Associate: La Leche League, 1987-present Editorial
- Advisory Board: Great Expectations 1987-March 8, 1994
- Consultant: International Childbirth Education Association. 1991-present
- Charter member, medical advisory board: La Leche League Canada. 1991-present
- Professional Advisory Board, International Lactation Consultant Association. 1992-present
- International Health Advisory Council, La Leche League International. 1992-present
- Executive Board, Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine. 1994-1996
- Member, New Brunswick Breastfeeding Advisory Committee. April 1995-present
If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.
Donate online: canadahelps.org
Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.
© 2002-2018 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.