Dr. Jack Newman
- Faculty, two week workshop, Breastfeeding: Teaching the Teachers. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. August 1-11, 1989
- Referee, Ontario Ministry of Health research programmes. 1989-present
- Established Breastfeeding Clinic, Doctors Hospital, Child Health Unit, January 1990
- Consultant for UNICEF. External Assessor for Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative February 10-16, 1992, Gabon, Africa February 17-22, 1992, Ivory Coast, Africa
- Liaison visit. INFACT Canada-Proyecto Lactancia Materna, Universidad Nacional Autónima de Nicaragua. Managua Nicaragua. July 25-30 1992
- Consultant for UNICEF to the two week training course for
health professionals on breastfeeding and the baby friendly
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. November 16-28, 1992.
- Bangui, Central African Republic. November 26 December 11, 1993 (training team leader)
- Tunis, Tunisia. June 19-June 30, 1995
- Examination committee, International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners, Inc. Alexandria, Virginia. February 3-6, 1994
- Working Group to develop position statement on breastfeeding for the Ontario Hospital Association (published March 1994)
- Established breastfeeding clinic, St. Michael’s Hospital, Women’s Health Care Centre, December 1994
If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.
Donate online: canadahelps.org
Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.
© 2002-2018 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.