Dr. Jack Newman
- Active staff, Department of Pediatrics, Division of General Pediatrics, Hospital for Sick Children, September 1990-present
- Associate staff, Child Health Unit, Doctors Hospital, Toronto, January 1990-present
- Outside staff, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Michael’s Hospital. December 1994-present Courtesy Staff, York-Finch Hospital, Toronto, September 1995-present
- Courtesy Staff, Etobicoke General Hospital, Toronto, May 1996-present University
- Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity) and earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.
You can donate through their website, canadianbreastfeedingfoundation.org, or by mail to Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5764 Monkland Ave, Suite 424, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4A 1E9.
© 2002-2013 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D., CCC, IBCLC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.