Dr. Jack Newman
Publications (Peer Reviewed)
- Evaluation of Sponging to Reduce Body Temperature in Febrile Children, Can Med Assoc J, 1985;132:641-42
- “Nursemaid’s Elbow” in Infants 6 months and Under, J Emerg Med 1985;2:403-4
- Breastfeeding, the Problem of “Not Enough Milk”, Can Fam Phys 1986;32:571-4
- Patterns of Walker Use and Walker Injury, Pediatrics, 1986;78:488-93
- Intussusception in Infants under 4 Months, Can Med Assoc J 1987;136:266-68
- Breastfeeding Problems presenting to the emergency department: Diagnosis and Management. Ped Emerg Care 1989;5:198-201
- Breast Rejection: A little-appreciated cause of lactation failure. Can Fam Phys 1990; 36:449-453
- Malaria in Children. Ped Emerg Care 1990;6:40-44
- Breastfeeding Problems Associated with the Early Introduction of Bottles and Pacifiers. J Hum Lact 1990;6:59-63
- Rapid Intravenous Rehydration in the Pediatric Emergency Department, Ped Emerg Care, 1990;6:186-188
- When Breast-feeding is not Contraindicated. Can Fam Phys, 1991;37:969-75
- Bottle-feeding as normal (Guest Editorial). J Hum Lact, 1992;8:2-4
- Establishing Breastfeeding : Starting off Right. Can J Pediatr 1992;4:55-60
- The Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative. Can J Pediatr 1992;4:117-122
- Breastfeeding in a polluted world: uncertain risks clear benefits. Can Med Assoc J 1993;149:33-37 (UNICEF’s Breastfeeding Paper of the Month, May 1994)
- Decision tree and postpartum management for preventing dehydration in the “breastfed” baby. J Hum Lact 1996;12:129-35 (Chosen best article of 1996 by JHL readers)
If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.
Donate online: canadahelps.org
Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.
© 2002-2018 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.