home
Posted By: Lenore ILCA 2007 - 08/25/07 06:23 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have just returned from the 2007 International Lactation Consultant Association Annual Conference held in San Diego, California August 15 - 19 where I had the distinct pleasure to speak together with Dr. Jack Newman. Dr. Newman and I presented our protocols to induce lactation as well as a new decision tool that I developed as part of my doctoral program with the assistance of Dr. Karin Cadwell and Dr. Jack Newman and which will be posted on this website in the breastfeeding section in the coming days. Look for it under "The Newman-Goldfarb Protocols for Induced Lactation: Decision Tool". The tool is actually a flow chart designed to assist mothers and their health care providers regarding the protocol to choose and when to begin bringing in their breastmilk supply. It is meant to be used as an appendix to our "Guide to Inducing Lactation" already on the website.

Best, Lenore

Posted By: Lalle Re: ILCA 2007 - 08/27/07 02:01 AM
This is fantastic Lenore I look forward to seeing the new tool.
Posted By: Lenore Re: ILCA 2007 - 09/07/07 03:13 AM
You can find it right over here: http://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/induced_lactation/ilca2007decision_tool.pdf

Let me know what you think....

Best, Lenore
Posted By: Lalle Re: ILCA 2007 - 09/07/07 03:44 AM
I LOVE IT!!! Oh my goodness it puts all the information we try to keep straight in our heads to help these women right at our fingertips. You Rock Lenore!!!!
© Ask Lenore Forums