home
Posted By: Lenore Lenore Speaking this Friday, May 16, 10 PM - 05/15/08 03:12 PM
Hello everyone,

Once again I am speaking this year for the Gold '08 Online Lactation Discussion http://www.gold08.com . For those of you who have not had the opportunity to see me speak in person, this is the next best thing.

I'm scheduled to begin on Friday, May 16 at 10 PM Eastern Standard Time and will repeat my presentation two hours later at midnight. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation and a forum has been set up over there for me as well.

Besides myself, there will be presentations from speakers located in over 30 countries. If you've never seen Dr. Brian Palmer (tongue-tie) or Dr. Donna Geddes (anatomy) or Lars Hanson (immune benefits) speak, this is your opportunity. smile

Best, Lenore
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder, I am speaking live in one hour, at 10 PM EST for Gold 08 and will repeat my presentation live at midnight. After you register, just click on "Watch a Presentation" and you'll see my PowerPoint and hear me talk live. At the end participants will have an opportunity to ask me questions.

I hope you will join me.

Best, Lenore
© Ask Lenore Forums