home
Posted By: tegx12 Not experiencing any breast changes - 12/20/13 10:37 AM
I started the general protocol about 3.5 weeks ago for a pregnancy via GS, baby due at the end of May. I did NOT experience any breast changes with the 1/35 BCP so switched to Yasmin (generic brand) Wednesday. I am hoping to experience the breast changes that everyone talks about, but nervous I wont.
On top of that I also have hypoplasia. I had a breast augmentation done 12.5 years ago, with a reconstruction of the augmentation (1st time around was a botch job) 11.5 years ago. Implant are under the muscle and incisions are on the bottom of the breast.

What are some options I can consider if I don't experience any breast changes with the new BCP. Should I look into the estrogen patches on the breast?

Also, I have been readinga lot about Goats Rue it and hoping it will help with hypoplasia and breast tissue growth. Can I start taking that now or do I need to wait until I stop the BCPs?
Posted By: Claudia Re: Not experiencing any breast changes - 12/21/13 09:10 PM
Hello,

I would email Lenore with this particular question.

Best of luck to you
Posted By: tegx12 Re: Not experiencing any breast changes - 12/30/13 07:35 AM
I had emailed her prior to posting here, but had not heard back, which is why i came here. was hoping for some insight or a BTDT experience.
© Ask Lenore Forums