home
Posted By: Lenore Adoptive breastfeeding photos needed. - 11/17/06 07:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been invited to speak at the Quebec Lactation Consultant's annual meeting Nov 25, 2006. I'm currenly preparing a powerpoint presentation on Induced lactation and relactation.

Would anyone be willing to share their breastfeeding photos? Your name would not be used. The purpose is to demonstrate that adoptive breastfeeding is possible and to show the wonderful moms and babies who have done so.

Photos of you carrying your healthy plump babies would also help dispell any myths about the milk.

If you would like to have your photos included in this presentation, kindly email them to me at lengold@sprynet.com with permission to use for educational purposes.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best, Lenore
Posted By: Susan Re: Adoptive breastfeeding photos needed. - 12/05/07 02:25 AM
Why didn't I log in sooner? You have all those pics of me and Belle! I think I sent you my professional nursing shots of Evan too didn't I? Well, you have my permission to use em in the future. smile
Susan
Posted By: MTFmommy Re: Adoptive breastfeeding photos needed. - 05/20/12 11:00 PM
you can use my pics to show that not only woman can breastfeed but men also well that i am not a male anymore but i was a man when i started to lactate while turning my self in to a woman over time and now i am a full woman now and still breastfeeding my adopted daughter ( Angel ) cus she is an Angel to me for making me a new mom
© Ask Lenore Forums