home
Posted By: sandy A photo of baby Ethan - 03/10/04 06:44 PM
A photo of Lenore's baby Ethan . Isn't he cute?

Attached picture 3095-ethan.jpg
Posted By: Lalle Re: A photo of baby Ethan - 03/10/04 08:55 PM
He is a doll! And look at that healthy breastfed smile.
Posted By: Nona Re: A photo of baby Ethan - 03/10/04 11:19 PM
If you have seen his daddy. He is a spittin image of him. Hes such a cute baby.. Keeps mama hopin
Posted By: Lenore Re: A photo of baby Ethan - 03/11/04 05:57 AM
Hey Everyone,

Thank you so much...I wish I could take all the credit for that "just breastfed look" but I did have help from my wonderful surrogate mom and now from some very generous donors via our fabulous, incredible, supportive member Nona who came to my rescue when Ethan's supply of frozen milk started to run out. I'm making 30 oz per day now, just about the same as when I breastfed Adam but Ethan is ENORMOUS...17 pounds at 4 months of age. And drinking 45 oz!! So I needed help...yep me...the breastmilk queen...and I'm not too shy to ask for it. And Nona and 3 donor moms came to my rescue. I'll post more details under my "progress" thread soon.

Isn't Sandy amazing? She's set up this gallery so that we can share family photos. It's really easy. All you do is post as usual but at the end of the section under the second set of "smilies" you'll see a box "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file". All you do is check the box and attach your file (assuming you've scanned a photo into your own hard drive). Then when others click on "attachment" near the subject line, they will be able to view your photos.

Happy posting everyone!

Fondly,
Posted By: barbi Re: A photo of baby Ethan - 07/13/04 03:38 PM
Oh Lenore, he is an absolute DOLL! He sure looks like a happy little camper, what a sweetie!

Barbi
© Ask Lenore Forums