home
Posted By: DawnL ? about ending the protocol - 01/08/03 07:21 AM
I have a question for when I end the protocol. I take my BCPs around 11 PM. Say I planned to start pumping on a Friday. Do I stop taking the BCPs on Thursday night, or is that Friday the first day I miss the BCPs?
Also, I have been trying to plot out a pumping schedule. Do you think I should pump at night, and then taper off with that, when I get my supply built up? We are not matched yet, so I can't see getting up in the middle of the night for months on end, but if it will help me build a supply, I should probably do it. At least for a little while.
Thanks for any opinions and experiences!
DawnL in WA
Posted By: Nona Re: ? about ending the protocol - 01/08/03 01:58 PM
Dawn,
You can quit the bcps either day you wish. But I wouldn't plan on pumping at night until your matched.
Posted By: DawnL Re: ? about ending the protocol - 01/08/03 10:32 PM
Thanks Nona! I wasn't sure if that would be a good idea or not. The schedule I am thinking of is this
7 AM
9 AM
11 AM
2 PM
5 PM
7 PM
9 PM
11 PM
What do you think? Am I being too ambitious? I have my dd, who is 2, then I watch my 2 nieces and 1 nephew during the day. I don't want pumping to interfer with watching these guys, but it's not like it takes 40 mintues to pump or anything. We'll see how it works out when I put my theory into practice!
Thanks again!
DawnL
© Ask Lenore Forums