home
Posted By: bee Questions regarding protocol - 04/23/15 11:05 PM
Long story short - I never breastfed and my baby is now 6 months old. I have attempted relactation without medication twice. The first time I had small successes but had to stop. The second time I had no success. The difference between the two times was the frequency my child would latch on. I decided to order Domperidone, against my better judgement, but this is a last ditch effort.

I have been on progesterone only BCP for 4 months already. My questions are, do I need to do an entire month of the Domperidone prior to pumping? Can I just start pumping immediately? Is there a reason not to do this prior to breast changes? I never really noticed any changes even when relactation was working.

Any advice is helpful. I would like to get off this BCP as soon as possible and I would like to get the process started again.
Posted By: bee Re: Questions regarding protocol - 04/24/15 03:46 AM
I would also be interested to hear feedback regarding the Dr. Newman updates described here http://www.breastfeedingwithoutbirthing.com/1/category/protocols%20for%20inducing%20lactation/1.html
Posted By: Claudia Re: Questions regarding protocol - 04/24/15 11:43 PM
Hi Bee,

I can't directly help you with your questions but I advise you to email Lenore directly and she can provide you the advice that you require.

Good Luck!
Posted By: bee Re: Questions regarding protocol - 04/26/15 06:43 PM
I did, thank you.
© Ask Lenore Forums