home
Posted By: Anonymous 26 Days Relactation Update - 03/25/06 12:26 AM
This is tryingagain3....still can't login

Just thought I'd give an update on my relactation. I am on Day 26 today and I am not making about 6.5 oz a day!! I am increasing every day still. I have only been pumping about 7 times a day the last week as my schedule hasn't allowed me to keep up with 9 times per day like I was doing. Still increasing even with dropping 2 pumps. I just got AF so I am hoping once that is gone I will see another big jump. My baby is taking 5-6oz of BM a day via bottle so I am really happy about that. He has shown no signs of allergic reaction like he did in the past. Yay!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 26 Days Relactation Update - 03/25/06 12:27 AM
That was supposed to be NOW making 6.5 oz a day...not NOT making 6.5 oz! Sorry!
Posted By: Saige Re: 26 Days Relactation Update - 03/25/06 12:32 AM
Wow! That is amazing! Congrats!! I forgot if you said if you've ever been pg before. Are you re-lactating or did you induce for an adopted child? A huge congrats again and I can only hope I can report the same thing next month (I just started the Yasmin and Dom combo today!).
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 26 Days Relactation Update - 03/25/06 12:54 AM
Saige,

Yes, I relactated for my 9 month old biological son. I have had 3 children, but my older 2 are 6 & 8. I stopped BF in Sept due to food allergies in the baby, then pumped until December when I gave up. I had intended all along to reintroduce BM and as of Dec the baby would still nurse but my milk dried up. I started Feb 27th on Dom and started pumping 8-10 times per day and now here I am!!

Good luck to you!! I'm glad you finally got your dom order!
© Ask Lenore Forums