home
Posted By: Dantan Best Pump - 05/25/08 11:51 AM
Hi Ladies,

My husband and I expect to have a child in early September by my lovely sister who agreed to be our gestational carrier.

I have been following the protocol and have experienced breast changes so. so far so good.

I am now looking into the breast pumps. I know that I saw a thread previously which discussed the best ones for induced lactation, but I've been unable to find it. I also have the additional issue of living in Switzerland while the baby will be born in the US. I am planning to go to the States a month before the birth, which means I will be pumping both in Europe and in the States. Are any of the suggested pumps dual voltage? If not I was thinking of buying one for here and renting while in the US. Does that sound feasible?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Dantan
Posted By: Lalle Re: Best Pump - 05/25/08 12:52 PM
that sounds like a good plan. A medela Pump in Style is a good pump to get. What is available to you their in Switzerland?
Posted By: Dantan Re: Best Pump - 05/28/08 02:13 PM
Thanks Lalle- I will look into the Medela. Not sure what's available here as yet. Worst case scenario I can get a UK pump and just change the plug.
Posted By: Viollette Re: Best Pump - 09/14/14 03:08 PM
Posted By: Viollette Re: Best Pump - 09/14/14 03:10 PM
© Ask Lenore Forums