home
Posted By: RasintaSimbela Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/14/08 04:30 PM
OK, I'm ready to start. So do I really need a prescription to get Domperidone from a pharmacy in Canada? Where on earth can I find a doctor willing to prescribe a drug that the FDA bans? Can you trust the pharmacies in Mexico? Can anyone make specific pharmacy recommendations? And is there any risk of getting "caught" importing this illegal drug? Thanks for sharing with this newby!
Posted By: Nona Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/14/08 06:03 PM
I get mine from clickremedy.com... And I have also gotten mine from inhousepharmacy. But clickrememdy is a lot cheaper. I have never had problems with customs coming into the country. Customs usually only alerts on very large packages.. These come in small ones
Posted By: michelep Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/14/08 11:34 PM
I would NOT get it from Mexico. Drug companies often dump expired meds in Mexico. Getting it from Canada requires a prescription and is usually more expensive. Like Nona said women on this site recommend inhousepharmacy and click rememdy. I just got a shipment from inhouse pharmacy in under a week. I did have to sign for it, but it was delivered with the mail with no problem. There is no problem importing it for personal use.
Posted By: RasintaSimbela Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/15/08 01:14 PM
"Inhousepharmacy" and "Click remedy"-- Neither website says where they are physically located and neither requires a prescription. One says that all it's meds are "FDA approved," which is clearly false. I really want to do this (Domperidone), but something seems just a little shady about it. I've reviewed the medical literature and feel that Domperidone is safe. But how can we be sure that the medication that we are ordering is really pure, straight, safe Domperidone when we have to do it on the sly? Can anyone offer some reassurance? Has anyone else had these reservations?
Posted By: Lalle Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/15/08 03:57 PM
When ever i ordered from inhouse 8 years ago it was from New Zealand. I never had any issues. It is package and sealed in a regular Motillium bubble card I haven't ordered from clickremedy but I believe it is the very same item based on the pictures on their site.
Posted By: Lalle Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/15/08 04:00 PM
Oh and michele is right you can import small quantities for personal use.
Posted By: Linda Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/15/08 07:37 PM
Just a quick comment,

I live in Bolivia, and the domperidone I buy isn't a brand name at all. Fortunately I can walk into any pharmacy and purchase what ever quantity I want without a prescription. I have had no problems and the domperidone is produced in Chili.

Linda
Posted By: Danielle Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/16/08 02:06 PM
I bought my supply from Click Remedy and it arrived quickly in labeled liplock baggies of 500 each. I did have to sign a few forms at the post office but they seemed to be mostly for delivery confirmation from the sender. I took Dom for 6 weeks prior to pumping I have now been pumping for 3 weeks and I am getting about 2 - 3 oz per day. I would say my Dom has the correct potency to be considered the real thing. It is a risk we all take purchasing it in the manner we do but both pharmacies seem to be credible. Good Luck~
Posted By: Nona Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 11/17/08 08:06 AM
Yup the ladies are right! inhousepharmacy is in NZ and my last supply I got from clickremedy. I have had no problems with either site or the domperidone
Posted By: emeliabolle Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 01/01/09 01:30 AM
Hi girls! I am kinda new here - but I ordered my Domperidone from clickremedy.com It came pretty and and they said their company was in Thailand. I just received it today (Dec. 31st) and will be starting my first dose tomorrow - January 1st 2009. I am super excited. smile

Emelia
Florida future mom ...
Posted By: jenmarko Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 01/01/09 07:02 AM
Emelia - Good luck and welcome.
Jennifer
Posted By: Tom Re: Logistics of getting Domperidone - 06/09/15 11:56 AM
Try to look here:
bit.ly/1cG6nTg
Delivered quickly! smile
© Ask Lenore Forums