home
Posted By: Laurie extreme exhaustion and nausea - 11/14/14 11:41 PM
Hi,

I'm on the regular protocol except using the progesterone instead of the BCP. My cousin is carrying my baby for me and is due Jan. 17, 2015. I started the protocol 7 months before the due date and felt great until Oct (3 1/2 months in). I've had 6 weeks of exhaustion and some nausea. For the past week the nausea is really bad and I can barely eat, smells send me running from the room, hide my eyes during food commercials, etc. I have 3 more weeks to go until I'm supposed to pump (then will be 6 weeks before due date).

Have other people experienced this? Lenore/experienced member - should I consider starting pumping early so I can stop the progesterone and hopefully the nausea? How much do you think it would affect my milk supply? Or would the lack of sleep be worse than the current exhaustion and nausea (I couldn't even go to work this week)?

Advice would be helpful.

Laurie
30 years old
Posted By: Laurie Re: extreme exhaustion and nausea - 12/17/14 07:50 PM
Update - the extreme exhaustion and nausea ended up being a result of a build up of progesterone. As soon as I stopped the progesterone I felt like a new person. That is even with pumping every three hours around the clock. I got milk drops from the very first pumping and it has slowly increased but still less than 1 tsp per pumping and not worth saving.

It has been 14 days since my last progesterone pill but no period yet.

Laurie
Posted By: Claudia Re: extreme exhaustion and nausea - 12/17/14 08:08 PM
That's great news Laurie! Your milk will continue to increase with time.
© Ask Lenore Forums