home
Posted By: P284 Please Read - 05/22/06 06:27 AM
i think i have miscarried but i am unsure. i am on the pill but had un-protected sex a couple of days before starting it, i have been on the pill for a month and started my sugar pills 2 days before i bled. when i bled it was very lumpy and un normal. could the pill had coursed me to miscarriage? also, seeming i am on the pill will the sugar pills course me to have my period afterwards if i did miscarriage?
Posted By: iluvaboxer Re: Please Read - 05/24/06 03:29 PM
Are you on a BCP? If you are pregnant, unless ordered by your doctor, you should NOT be taking a birth control pill! You should see your doctor right away if you think you are pregnant! At least go to the drug store and by a home pregnancy kit and test yourself. If you are pregnant, contact your OB/GYN immediately and let him/her know what is going on in case you are pregnant. Just to let you know, as a Labor and Delivery nurse for 15 years, it is not uncommon for women to have some bleeding in the beginning of their pregnancy when the "zygote" (pre-fetus stage of development) is attaching to the lining of the uterus to form the placenta. In any case, bleeding and pregnancy warrants a healthcare provider's notification.

Good Luck!
© Ask Lenore Forums