home
[color:"blue"]Hi. I am new here and looking for support and hopefully information from others who may have gone through this.
I am 42 and have children ranging in age from 22 years old down to 22 mths old.
I had a litlte girl who was stillborn due to cord accident in April 2002.
My most recent miscarriages have all been since November 2005. The last few in consecutive cycles.I get a positive on a HPT, get a few tests with darker lines then they get lighter until it is all over.
It is hard to get in to see a Dr in time for blood tests as we have a shortage of Drs down here and m/c they see as non-urgent. The response I get is for your age you have to expect m/c but honestly isn't this many just a bit too many?
I have an appt with an RE but once again I can't get in til August 30... a long time away.
I have just started taking a minimal dose of asprin this cycle to see if that will help.
I take vitex, folic acid (5mg), caltrate, vitamin C (1000mg) and the 1/4 of a soluble aspro (about 75mg)
I am still breastfeeding Samuel although it is only at nap time and bed time and only a few minutes. All the literature I have read though says that once your cyles return to normal and you ovulate etc on time then b/feeding is not an issue with pregnancy. I have been trying to wean him now for 6 mths but he is still adamant about wanting his sleep feeds. Honestly too if he is meant to be my last child I don't want to stop if that is the case.
I am hoping for just one more baby as a playmate for Samuel but I am seriously beginning to doubt it will ever happen.
Thank you for reading my 'novel'
I hope to meet new friends here.
Judy
[/color]
Posted By: Lalle Re: Recurrent early miscarriage before 6 weeks - 07/05/06 03:24 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your losses. Many women have great success with progesterone vaginal suppositories. Often times early miscarraige is due to low progesterone. I would ask your doctor about prescribing them.
© Ask Lenore Forums