home
Posted By: carol1 domp - 08/13/07 11:04 PM
thank you for your replies..i went in and checked on the clickremedy and inhousepharmacy. the clickremedy is $9.50 for a 100 and inhousepharmacy is $30.00. it has been a long day so i might be reading this wrong, but does anyone know why the difference in price?
Posted By: kimjimbo Re: domp - 08/13/07 11:32 PM
I just looked and that is what it looks like to me as well. I always have ordered from inhouse but if this is right I will definitely start ordering from clickremedy.
thanks for the info!
BTW, anyone know why such a difference ?
kim
Posted By: Rochelle Re: domp - 08/14/07 12:40 AM
Don't know why the difference but I received my order from clickremedy, it's from Thailand and it's working fine.
Posted By: Mama2b Re: domp - 08/17/07 08:15 AM
Rochelle,

I am new so please forgive not knowing the difference. I just found out about AskLenore site yesterday and have been reading over the posts. Dh and I are in the process of adoption and I would love to breastfeed our baby. We have not been matched yet, but our sw thinks it won't take long. But so far it's been 3 months of waiting. :-(

Anyway, I looked at inhouse site, their pills are Janssen. Are the ones you got from clickremedy the same? I noticed on click's site that it says generic. Is that the difference?

I am just trying to gather on where to buy the domp from. If it's cheaper and the pills are the same, I would rather buy from click's site.

Also, how long does it take to get them from either site?

Thank you for any info.

Posted By: Rochelle Re: domp - 08/17/07 07:44 PM
The pills I have are a generic brand Molax-M 10mg and it took about 9-10 days for me to get them, they come from Thailand, the meds work great i've been pleased and will continue to order from them.
Posted By: Nona Re: domp - 08/18/07 06:51 AM
The difference is Name Brand costs a whole lot more than the Generic. And the Generic seems to work just as well
Posted By: Mama2b Re: domp - 08/25/07 06:48 PM
Thank you so much for the info. If the Generic works then I am going to be ordering the Generic. smile
© Ask Lenore Forums