home
Posted By: jeepn1976 Still looking for PJ's Comfort for sale - 06/29/11 04:24 PM
I am still looking to purchase a PJ's comfort pump at a reasonable price. Someone offered to sell me one, but I didn't respond quick enough to get it and it was sold. If you have one, please let me know how much you want for it, how old it is, and what it comes with. My email is [email protected] or you can reach out to me here on the board as well. Thanks!!!
Posted By: jenmarko Re: Still looking for PJ's Comfort for sale - 07/04/11 05:54 AM
I sent you an e-mail.
Jennifer
Hi there - I also have a PJ's comfort Jr. for sale, if anyone is still in need of one. Works like a charm, although you'll need to buy replacement bottles, shields (the bits that go on your breasts) and tubing, for sanitary reasons. However, the pump and power supply are in great order. Price is $300. Email is [email protected]
Posted By: doula760 Re: Still looking for PJ's Comfort for sale - 07/27/11 10:38 PM
I have a PJ's comfort for sale.
It is a newer model. It includes a brand new "personal kit", so you'd be good to go! Also includes the vehicle charger & shipping. $325
email is [email protected]
© Ask Lenore Forums