Posted By: rocken_robin26 Looks like March...I hope - 02/19/03 10:20 PM
Well Jenny emailed me and told me that she started her period last
night after we had spoke on the phone. We will be preping for
insems in March sometime. I will let you know more when I have the
dates.

Rebecca

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Looks like March...I hope - 02/20/03 03:28 PM
Rebecca,
Sorry it did not work this time, keep up the faith...it will work next time! My sister wanted a child and used a sperm donor...she inseminated herself and used th over the counter ovulation predictor kit...it worked the first try and I have a wonderful 3 year old nephew. Good luck to you,,! cathy
Posted By: rocken_robin26 Re: Looks like March...I hope - 02/20/03 03:42 PM
Thanks.

We are using a clear blue easy fertily monitor. There were a number of factors that could have hindered this month. One my dh was sick around the time of insems, so his count could have been low. 2 Because of my surgery I had to wait for fed ex to pick up the package at my house and we have to have it ready for a 3 hour window which it sat outside the entire 3 hours...grrr I was mad, we could have produced the sample 3 hours later than we did. Plus with the time difference (4 hours) it ended up being in shipping and waiting like 27 hours or so. This month should be better...keep your fingers crossed.
Posted By: Lenore Re: Looks like March...I hope - 02/21/03 06:37 AM
Dear Rebecca,

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I know first hand how difficult this process is and want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
© Ask Lenore Forums