Print Thread
#4907 12/02/04 04:51 AM
L
experienced member
OP Offline
experienced member
L
Hi
Does anyone know of that website to purchase Yasmin? There was one that was inexpensive but I forgot the name.

Thanks,

LD
TN
L
L
TN
Is is Global Drug? www.globaldrug.tv

Great to see you back, LD!

God bless you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have 1 month supply of it. If you want it let me know I'll mail it to you.
Julie

L
experienced member
OP Offline
experienced member
L
Thanks, it's good to be back. I'm donating my frozen supply to a pregnant Mom who lost her breasts to cancer. I'm so happy she can use it. Dh and I are checking into Domestic Adoption again. At least we know that can work for us!

Julie, I would like your supply. Does it have an expiration date? You can e-mail me privately.

LD
Idaho
extra helpful experienced member
Idaho
LoveyDovey that is terrific. I read a story about a gal like that. I think there might have been a link here. What a great thing to do. (((hugs)))
Did you see in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum someone is selling 5 boxes of Yasmin?

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
L
experienced member
OP Offline
experienced member
L
Laurie:
I'll check out that buy/sell/trade. I have a question. The first time I took it for 5 months to build up my changes since I had a planned delivery date. This time, would I take only 1 months' supply on an accelerated protocol?

Thanks!

LD
Idaho
Idaho
I think they changed the protocol since I did the accelerated. I took Diane 35 which is no longer what is used and I did 42 days. There was a reason i took it longer but I don't remember what the original time frame is.I am sure Nona does. Is it not in the prtocols on the front page?

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.