photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2546 10/21/03 04:35 PM
OP Offline
Hi all,

The place I got Ben from called and wanted to know if I knew of any homestudy ready couples that would be interested in this little AA boy to be born 12/03. Email me edenatwood@msn.com

E

extra helpful experienced member
I will ask a couple of friends I have. Thanks for the tip! Aren't they great at that place?

wife to Jim, mommy to Daphne and Jeran and Jalen
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eden,
Hi it's Bella. I have a few questions regarding this situation before I proceed furthur. Do you know if the fees would be paid to this agency or to the agency I am working with? If the fees are to be paid to the placing agency do you know what the fees might be estimated. I ask because we have a set amount aside that is enough for our agency but I have know idea what other agency's charge.

Our computer is set up but not online yet so I am on my parent's computer I will try to e-mail you from their computer if that does not work, I will have my sister e-mail you for me.

Do you know what state the baby and birth mother are from. We are intersted but I will proceed cautiously until some of these questions are answered. Any help with the questions would be appreciated.

We are homestudy approved and waiting. In fact in a week and a half we will have our homestudy updated because we moved.
Thanks,
Bella
Christabel

#2549 10/22/03 05:30 AM
OP Offline
Bella,

PM me your number....my emails to you are being returned,

Eden

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eden,
I tried to send you a private message but I could not figure it out or it was not working for me. My sister is sending you an e-mail with my number. Hopefully some of my questions will be able to be answered and I will know if we will be able to proceed furthur with this or not.

Thanks for posting this info,
Bella

#2551 10/30/03 05:21 AM
I am curious about the fees that this agency charges. Do you mind saying what their fees run??

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nona,
Were you talking to Eden or to me. Please clarify.

Thanks,
Bella

#2553 11/01/03 03:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eden,
I just wanted to let you know that I talked with Paul. He did say that they had already found a family for the baby. Paul seems like a wonderful caring person. Paul asked if I was inducing lactation and he seemed pleased to hear that I was. After he learned that I was and we chatted some more he asked if we had a dear Birthmom letter and I said he could look one up one online for us. While talking with him he looked up our letter and said that he would make a copy of it and put it in a file. He did say he would keep us in mind if anything came up. It was great to talk with Paul clearly he is an advocate of adoption and of induced lacation. After only working with our agency it's good to know that others have the same goals as our agency. Perhaps in the future we will explore some of these other agencies and avenues of finding our children.

Thanks,
Bella

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.