photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Georgia
OP Offline
Georgia
This Pump in Style was purchased new and used for 7 weeks while I completed the protocol. Once my daughter came home from the hospital I chose stop the protocol and so this pump has had very little use.

Also included is an unopened box of Medela micro-steam bags. These bags are brilliant for steam cleaning your pump parts. It just takes a few minutes in the microwave. There are five bags in the the box and each bag is recommended for 20 uses although I have used the bags many more times than that with no ill effect.

I will also include several breastmilk containers and nipples that the hospital gave me while Lily was in NICU. I have some that are unopened and sterile and others that are already opened and used but can be sterelized. I will be happy to throw the opened ones in if you would like.

All of the above for $135.00 plus shipping.

I accept paypal and personal check. I am a dealer on Ebay with perfect feedback so you can buy with confidence. Check my feedback- whiteoakdesign

Contact vanessa@whiteoakdesign.com if you're interested.

Georgia
OP Offline
Georgia
This pump has been listed on Ebay at a reduced price. Click here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT to see photos and bid.

Vanessa

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.