Hello everyone,

I wish to extend my most heartfelt thank you for visiting and supporting this website with your friendship and support for each other.

I also wish to alert you to a recent problem. Apparently the server that hosts the ask Lenore website suddenly decided on its own and without my knowledge, to reject every email address that attempted to contact me via the website email after March 31. All emails that came through [email protected] were turned away. Luckily and thankfully, a persistent mother contacted one of my doctoral committee members who alerted me and the problem has been attended to.

I wish to offer my alternative email [email protected] in the event this should ever happen again. So you now have the option of using either or both email addresses to reach me.

I deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused those of you who attempted to contact me and hope those of you reading this who may have sent emails that were unanswered would be so kind as to resend them so I can offer assistance and address any questions or concerns you may have that have not been attended to on the message board.

Best, Lenore

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.