photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
OP Offline
R
OK, I'm ready to start. So do I really need a prescription to get Domperidone from a pharmacy in Canada? Where on earth can I find a doctor willing to prescribe a drug that the FDA bans? Can you trust the pharmacies in Mexico? Can anyone make specific pharmacy recommendations? And is there any risk of getting "caught" importing this illegal drug? Thanks for sharing with this newby!

extra helpful experienced member
I get mine from clickremedy.com... And I have also gotten mine from inhousepharmacy. But clickrememdy is a lot cheaper. I have never had problems with customs coming into the country. Customs usually only alerts on very large packages.. These come in small ones

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
Colorado
M
experienced member
experienced member
M
Colorado
I would NOT get it from Mexico. Drug companies often dump expired meds in Mexico. Getting it from Canada requires a prescription and is usually more expensive. Like Nona said women on this site recommend inhousepharmacy and click rememdy. I just got a shipment from inhouse pharmacy in under a week. I did have to sign for it, but it was delivered with the mail with no problem. There is no problem importing it for personal use.

Michele
Mommy to Danielle born 5/30/08 and Brady born 12/26/10
R
OP Offline
R
"Inhousepharmacy" and "Click remedy"-- Neither website says where they are physically located and neither requires a prescription. One says that all it's meds are "FDA approved," which is clearly false. I really want to do this (Domperidone), but something seems just a little shady about it. I've reviewed the medical literature and feel that Domperidone is safe. But how can we be sure that the medication that we are ordering is really pure, straight, safe Domperidone when we have to do it on the sly? Can anyone offer some reassurance? Has anyone else had these reservations?

Idaho
Idaho
When ever i ordered from inhouse 8 years ago it was from New Zealand. I never had any issues. It is package and sealed in a regular Motillium bubble card I haven't ordered from clickremedy but I believe it is the very same item based on the pictures on their site.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
Idaho
Idaho
Oh and michele is right you can import small quantities for personal use.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
Cochabamba, Bolivia
L
experienced member
experienced member
L
Cochabamba, Bolivia
Just a quick comment,

I live in Bolivia, and the domperidone I buy isn't a brand name at all. Fortunately I can walk into any pharmacy and purchase what ever quantity I want without a prescription. I have had no problems and the domperidone is produced in Chili.

Linda

Arizona
D
D
Arizona
I bought my supply from Click Remedy and it arrived quickly in labeled liplock baggies of 500 each. I did have to sign a few forms at the post office but they seemed to be mostly for delivery confirmation from the sender. I took Dom for 6 weeks prior to pumping I have now been pumping for 3 weeks and I am getting about 2 - 3 oz per day. I would say my Dom has the correct potency to be considered the real thing. It is a risk we all take purchasing it in the manner we do but both pharmacies seem to be credible. Good Luck~

Yup the ladies are right! inhousepharmacy is in NZ and my last supply I got from clickremedy. I have had no problems with either site or the domperidone

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
Hi girls! I am kinda new here - but I ordered my Domperidone from clickremedy.com It came pretty and and they said their company was in Thailand. I just received it today (Dec. 31st) and will be starting my first dose tomorrow - January 1st 2009. I am super excited. smile

Emelia
Florida future mom ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.