photo of Lenore Goldfarb

Ask Lenore message boards

Trouble with the message boards? Please let use know.
Write lenore@asklenore.info

Topic Options
#13225 - 02/08/10 08:20 PM Canadian: New Gyno?
andrea_geminis Offline

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Canadian in Quebec not sure if she needs to find a new Gyno or infertility doctor. My regular gyno reffered me to my current doctor who sent me to various exams and treatments, he is now suggesting artificial insemination, I want a second opinion, who do I call, another gyno or what?

#13284 - 02/26/10 07:46 PM Re: Canadian: New Gyno? [Re: andrea_geminis]
Duck Offline

hi there,
I was in montreal when I first went to a fertiltiy clinic. I think you should really go to an expert and not a obgyn for fertiltiy treatment. I got a reference but they never did ask for it and I went to the Montreal fertility centre which was FANTASTIC. The doctors there are great. good luck.

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1671 Members
15 Forums
3497 Topics
15722 Posts

Max Online: 225 @ 07/05/08 06:13 AM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity) and earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

You can donate through their website, canadianbreastfeedingfoundation.org, or by mail to Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5764 Monkland Ave, Suite 424, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4A 1E9.

© 2002-2013 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D., CCC, IBCLC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.