photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
OP Offline
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
When I started this journey, I was trying to relactate naturally. I then read that low progesterone levels can put a damper on your supply, so I started the mini pill, but I was wrong. I was then instructed by Lenore that I should do the excell protocol, so I stopped pumping, and started taking equivalent to 1 mg of progesterone plus dom, but I am out of my bcps untill I get my yasmin in the mail, which seems like it is taking for ever. I am taking the yasmin until they are all gone when I get them. However, Im getting worried that I may not recieve them so I ordered vitanica and herbs just in case, and have goats rue for back up in case.

Somtimes the best gift God can give is patience
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
OP Offline
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
So restarted the protocol yesterday, and I woke up feeling pretty engorged is this normal? Im doing pretty good on the yasmin, Im going to do the protocol for 2 months!

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
OP Offline
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
So, I have been on the bcps for about a month all together with a 10 day break in between, bc I was waiting for my bcps. I noticed that my boobs are a little bit bigger, aerolas definately bigger. However, they are not painful, but feel full. I got a little curious and hand expressed about 10 ml, and sprays. Should I be patient and wait a little longer, bc I am relactating, and want the most bm I can get for my little guy? Oh its been 11 days since I started the bcps again from when I ran out!

Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
So, I am really excited! I am on day 9 of the regular protocol and am feeling major breast changes going on (started on day 4-5). The medication is doing its job!

Kim

doulagirl #14171 04/29/11 02:24 PM
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
OP Offline
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
I am so excited for you doula that is awesome, I'm not exactly getting any bigger, but there fuller, and little painful. So I started taking vitanica with goats rue and a fertility blend, plus fenugreek to help speed the process. Hopefully I don't have to be on these bcps for very much longer, they're ungodly.

Sault Ste Marie, Mi
OP Offline
Sault Ste Marie, Mi
O.k now I am frusterated I thought the yasmin was supposed to bring on the breast changes faster, but after I emailed Lenore I am supposed to be on the ortho. Well here is another dilemma, I can't find it on inhousepharmacy, does anyone know where I can get it w/o a prescription, bc I doubt my dr is going to do it, I had to break her leg just to get yasmin approved!

Michigan, USA
D
D
Michigan, USA
I have been on the protocol for about a month now. My breasts feel tender and full and tingly off and on. Should they feel this way constantly or is off and on normal? I think that they have grown, but it is kind of hard to tell since I am ample to begin with. I just want to make sure that things are going as they should be.

Kim

doulagirl #14196 05/15/11 04:07 AM
Illinois
J
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
J
Illinois
I think off and on is normal. I didn't see much growth, but still had success with the protocol.
Jennifer

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.