photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
I am looking to purchase a Limerick Pj's Comfort at a reasonable price. My Medela is on it's last leg (using it for 2nd child, after using it full time for a year with the 1st) and my supply is quickly dwindling. I don't have a lot to spend, so figured I'd look for a used one. I've heard they work great to increase your supply, so I would like to try it. Please contact me at [email protected] if you have one you'd like to sell. Let me know how old it is, what accessories come with it and how much you'd like. Thanks in advance!

Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
I have a pj comfort jr I purchased from someone on here a couple of months ago. I prefer my medela lactina. I would be willing to sell it for 175 plus shipping. It comes with its book and ext. thank [email protected]

J
OP Offline
J
How old is it, or should I say, how long was it used? Also, does it come with any extras?

Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
I only used it once or twice I guess the previous user used it for about it months. It has a little cosmetic wear on the face from water damage on the sticker. It comes with the bottles, tubes, and filter, powercord, backback, cd, and manual.
thank you
Janeen

Cochabamba, Bolivia
L
experienced member
experienced member
L
Cochabamba, Bolivia
Janeen,
shipped on Monday
let me know when you get it.
bless you on your commitment to family.

Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
LInda I've gotten it I just need your email address to send you your payment. Thank you sooo much

Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
LInda I've gotten it I just need your email address to send you your payment. Thank you sooo much

Cochabamba, Bolivia
L
experienced member
experienced member
L
Cochabamba, Bolivia
Janeen,

It's a gift. Praying for your sister.

Last edited by Linda; 06/24/11 11:29 PM.
Reno area of Nevada
J
J
Reno area of Nevada
Linda THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It is people like you who are keeping our spirits up and making us fight this terrible disease so hard. Thank you thank you
Janeen

J
OP Offline
J
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Do you still have the pump? If so, how do we go about doing this? Do you know how much shipping would be? I would prefer UPS or Fedex, USPS tends to not be as careful with boxes. I have a paypal account I could pay with. Please get back to me either through here as a PM or through my email at [email protected]. The email would be preferable, though, because I have it on my phone and check it throughout the day. Thanks a bunch!

J
OP Offline
J
Also, if you could email a pic of the pump, so I can see what the water damage looks like, it would be much appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.