photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi All!
I have read through the protocols and have researched online but cannot find a doctor or someone who knows how to answer my questions.

I had my first son over 3 yrs ago and got very sick, so we are using a gestation carrier for our baby girl (coming in less than 3 months!). I have an IUD in place which I cannot take out, so hoping to find someway to induce lactation safely with the Mirena in place.

I'm 36 yrs old, so should I use the Provera or Prometrium with less than 3 months? Is this safe with the Mirena?
I'm also on low dose Zoloft, will this be safe all combined and with Domperidone?

Where is the best/fast/cost effective place to order these medications?

(BTW I exclusively pumped for my premie son for 15 months so the PISA and I are good friends, but it has been over 3 yrs and since I'm not pregnant this time I'm wondering if this will work).

Thank you in advance for any advice you may have!

smile

Illinois
J
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
J
Illinois
I can't answer your questions, but I would e-mail Lenore and Dr. Newman.
Lenore's e-mails are: [email protected] and [email protected]

Dr. Newman's e-mail is: [email protected]

Lenore has gotten back to me quickly.

So has Dr. Newman, but I am not 100% sure his e-mail is still correct because I contacted him 4 years ago.

You can order the domperidone from inhousepharmacy.biz and you don't need a prescription. I think you can get some other meds there too.

I would order that right now because it will take some time to get it and then try to get some answers to your questions.

Good luck.
Jennifer

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.