Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15913 01/07/14 04:16 PM
N
naddi82 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Since I thought the baby would be arriving in more than 1 month I started on the regular protocol but then I switched over to the accelerated protocol taking the bcps and the motillium along with the herbs and galactagogues. Its been around 3 weeks but I haven't felt any soreness or heaviness in my breasts and Im starting to worry. I thought you feel the difference right away, maybe I have to continuously take the combination until something changes? When do I stop or do I? I took a full month of bcps along with 20mg 3/day motillium and I'm still waiting. I haven't started pumping yet cuz I feel my breasts aren't ready yet..I would appreciate any advice, thankyou!!

C
experienced member
experienced member
C
Some people don't feel changes. I would recommend staying on the protocol as long as possible to get the best results. You can also email Lenore to see if she has any other advice for you. What bcp are you using?

T
T
I have been on the BCPs for almost 10 weeks now (taking yasmin for the last 5/6 weeks) - and I am doing 40mg of motillium 3x/day. I still have yet to have any changes, maybe *slight* growth but nothing that anyone on the outside would ever notice. It has made me very nervous and I have emailed Dr. Newman on 2 different occasions about it and he said not to worry.
I am going to be upping my motllium to 50mg 3x/day to see if that helps at all, and ill be starting Goats Rue in about 6-8 weeks in hopes to have more tissue growth. maybe things to consider as well?! Good luck. i would love to know how your pumping goes - I will be starting pumping myself mid-April and very nervous I won't have success.

Last edited by tegx12; 01/22/14 05:22 AM.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.