Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
heymiz Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hi,

I have been on progesterone (since I'm over 40, no estrogen) for about 2 months. Starting about a week in and up until last week, my breasts were very tender and hurt quite a bit. The soreness is more or less gone now except for a tingly feeling in my nipples every once in a while and some soreness on the sides if I touch. I think my breasts are still larger and rounder than before I started taking the progesterone. Is this a normal course? Do I need to up the progesterone? Baby is due mid-August. I am adopting.

Thanks,

Laura

C
experienced member
experienced member
C
I experienced breast changes similar to what you are experiencing. Some women do not experience any changes. I wouldn't change your medication dosage based on these symptoms. You can also email Lenore to ask her opinion as well. Good Luck!

M
M
Hi,
I am 35 and I don't smoke so I asked a doctor she said it should be ok if I take Yasmin, I am just afraid to try something new . Last time instead of domperdone I took another medication I forgot the name it gave me bad depression so thank Lord I was able to find domperdone, please let me know if Yasmin is still ok, thanks
Deeba

C
experienced member
experienced member
C
Hi Deeba,

Another member recently contacted Lenore about which birth control pill is recommended and here is the response:

She (Lenore) said that they no longer recommend Yasmin or Yaz for the protocols due to the increased risk of thrombosis. She recommended Ortho 1/35 instead because it provides better results. She also suggested that I talk to my doctor about taking a low-dose aspirin if I'm going to continue with Yaz.

M
M
Thank you Claudia:)

M
M
Hi Claudia,
I am having hard time finding the domperidone, inhousepharmacy is out of stock and I checked clickremedy they sell 30 pills for around 30 dollar so expensive, do you know of any other places where I can order this medicine for decent price.
I really appreciate any help you can provide,
Thanks,
Deeba

C
experienced member
experienced member
C
Hi Deeba,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have never ordered from anywhere else. Does the website state when they will be back in stock? You could also post in the buy/sell section of this website to see if anyone would sell you enough to make it until you can order from the website. Let us know how you make out.

M
M
Finally they are in stock again.
The pills are 10mg so I take two at a time right which means I take 8 pills a day with meal.
Thankyou

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.