Hi I am Nona.. Was a helpful member on here for a long time. I have been gone for quite awhile but am back. To introduce myself. When I as 42 I wanted to induce lactation for my surrogate baby. Not my egg. I met Lenore and became Dr Godfarb and Dr. Newmans test subject for the menapusal protocol. We tested all kinds of pumps. All kinds of different doses. Until we came up with one that worked! I had a hysterectomy at 21 ovaries and all removed. Never gave birth in my life. By the time my DD was born I had 2 stand up freezers full. One of MY MILK and one of donated milk. My passion was to help moms at that point. Lenore and I were joined at the hip for quite awhile. Since then Lenore has gone to get Her Doctorite and I have gone into business provided great breastpumps clean and safe for moms.I plan to be here to help again. So if you have any questions please ask. I will do my best to help you with your supply. Thank you Lenore my Dear Dear Friend. I miss and love you for all you do..

hugs, Nona

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile