Topic Options
#1822 - 07/12/03 07:16 PM hi
Anonymous
Unregistered

my hubby got low sperm we are looking to adopt my hubby cant have any kids

#1823 - 07/12/03 08:48 PM Re: hi
Nona Offline
extra helpful experienced member

i would suggest looking into some adoption agencies... either that or a sperm donor for artificial inseminations.

#1824 - 07/13/03 02:32 AM Re: hi
DawnL Offline
extra helpful experienced member

That is one of the reasons we turned to adoption as well. We could either try lots of expensive infertility treatments, or we could choose adoption. We skipped all the treatments and Drs, and just went straight to adoption.
I recommend that you read some books on adoption. You can also find a great group of adoptive families at www.FertileThoughts.com They are very informative, and there are families in various stages of the adoption progress.
Good Luck!

Moderator:  Admin 
Forum Stats
1894 Members
15 Forums
3354 Topics
15681 Posts

Max Online: 285 @ 01/16/20 02:54 PM

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.