Hi everyone. I wanted to let you all know what was going on with me, and didn't want to pull up my old post. Well I began pumping on 9-9. I have been dripping enough milk to be freezing it. I was getting about an ounce a day, and quickly went to a little over 2. Last night I froze 3 ounces, and was completely thrilled. While pumping last night though, I was so shocked to see my first spray! Eden, like you, it was exactly 2 weeks of pumping and I saw my first spray. This morning when I pumped, I got over 2 ounces. I did order a lactaid yesterday, since I will need to suplement at some point. I have been taking the fenugreek, blessed thistle, the dom, drinking lots of water, and eating oatmeal. Is there anything else I can do to increase my supply? Our baby is due Oct. 25, but we do have a feeling he will be born sooner than that. Our surrogate went into preterm labor 2 weeks ago, and has been having contractions since. She lost her mucus plug 2 days ago. So, needless to say, I want to get my supply built up as quick as I can. Lenore, thanks so much for everything that you have sent to me through IP's, and emails. I am so thankful that I found you and the protocol. I can not wait to bond with our baby through breatfeeding!!!!

Melissa IM to Nicole Our Baby is Due October 25, 2003