Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Idaho
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
Idaho
Yea, I am so glad you saw the heartbeat. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
G
G
I just got back to this message board so I PM'd you the link to the HLA/heparin article. I'm thrilled you heard your baby's heartbeat! You are in my thoughts smile

Gretchen

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I hope you are doing well and trying not to stress. Drinks lotsa water and pamper yourself!! wait.. thats the husbands job =0) Hang in there girl I'll pray for you and your family and may God bless you with a healthy baby!

Married to Steven Mother of Adopted Blessings Tyler 8/04 and Enrique 11/06
Induced lactation since 9/06
M
experienced member
experienced member
M
How are you doing ? About 14 weeks along??? I'm sending a prayer for you...

Just for anyone else reading this... I had 5 miscarriage after two normal pregnancies and deliveries... my doctor discovered my low progesterone levels... actually... I went in for my first dr apt on the 6th pregnancy, had blood work done, all the normal first visit things. It was a new doctor. The next day I was at work and felt the miscarriage starting. I called my husband in a panic, he called over to my doctor, doctor hadn't had a chance to review my blood work yet, looked at it with my husband on the phone, gave him a script for the progesterone, my husband raced home with it (I was getting my medical in the USA and living in Canada at the time), VERY soon after taking the progesterone all my miscarriage symptoms stopped. My son is almost 3!!! smile

Minnesota
D
D
Minnesota
I had two miscarriages between two live births. Fourth preg I had bleeding at 10 weeks - baby had a heartbeat. Dr. put me on progesterone suppositories and I carried to full term.

I had bleeding at 10-12 weeks with each preg. I wish the docs had been more proactive, rather than treating it like no big deal.

P
P
Majority of miscarriages are caused by genetic problems. Certain illness or medical conditions increase the risk of miscarriage. It is important to uncover the cause of miscarriage. Visit your doctor and find out the root cause so that further treatment can be decided.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.