Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know how to make a link on this board, but if you copy and paste this address into your browser, it will come up with a motilium page. I think it's cheaper or close to the same price as planet pharmaceuticals in NZ.

http://www.inhousedrugstore.com/digestive/motilium.html?PHPSESSID=06a2a382c530ed6063f0e8bf188b4781

Copy the whole address for the motilium page, or enter the home page address of www.inhousedrugstore.com to look around the site. I saw this on Lactnet, and they've had a good record so far.

Kerri

experienced member
experienced member
Hi Kerri,
Thank you for posting this. A couple of us saw this link on Lactnet. It's actually MORE expensive than Planet Pharm. The In House Pharmacy best price is $210 for 1200 tabs. Planet Pharm is $56 for 600 tabs which would make it $112 for 1200 tabs so as you can see the In House site is actually twice the price.

Thank you so much for thinking of us... it is good to know of other sources just in case the NZ site dries up like it once did before.

Esther

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kerri,
Thanks so much! I will give them a try! Cathy

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.