L
Lenore Offline OP
extra helpful experienced member
OP Offline
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
Hi Candace,

Thank you for posting. This is important feedback. How long did the transaction take start to finish?

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
I won the auction on Wednesday and contacted her immediately asking if she would overnight the next day. She responded Thursday saying she would overnight it so I sent the money immediately thru Paypal and asked her to provide me with a confirmation #. On Friday I got a confirmation from UPS that she shipped it on Friday (instead of Thursday as promised). I received it on Saturday.

Another thing that really upset me is that she says to call her with questions...I requested her phone number in several emails (to confirm) and she never gave it to me.

One more thing...I have bought a lot of things via ebay (and my mother is a seller on ebay) so I know how quickly most people respond--it would often take her a full day or so to get back to me. I wasn't very impressed with her as a seller.

All in all, my milk ended up drying up (suck a lot!) so I will end up starting the protocol soon.

BTW, guess what, Lenore? I showed the protocol to my dr--she said that she's going to look it over, but is very excited for me & is willing to do whatever she can to help (and see if our insurance will cover any of this). I will need to get started in the next week or two as our adoption consultant has had us schedule a home study & thinks we will qualify for the accerated program...since we might have only 2-3 months before we have a baby in the house, would you recommend me doing the faster protocol?

Thanks, Lenore!!

DH Kelly Dogs-Kaycee & Cody Stillbirth @37 wks, 2 m/c @8 wks,12 wks Waiting to get matched
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.