Print Thread
#3390 04/12/04 06:21 AM
L
experienced member
OP Offline
experienced member
L
Hi
I've started my 3rd month of the menopausal protocol (Yasmin and Domperidone). My breast size increased back up to a full C-cup from a B-and-a-half. I'm getting a lot of gas but the headaches have gone and the nausea has gone.

3 1/2 more months before I stop the Yasmin, start the herbs and start the pumping. I will start July 31st for a September 11th due date.

Where is everyone else in their process?
Take care,

LD
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hey,

On day 44 of accelerated protocol. Will start pumping at the beginning of May as our baby is due in early June. Chris, it's great you have so much more time on the protocol - you should have a fantastic result.

Stomach / digestion related side effects subsided quickly, tiredness was and to some extent is a problem, vitamins as recommended by Laurie (50 mg B6 + 500 mcg B12) have helped though. Spotting has increased somewhat.

Breast development has been uneven but noticeable. Less than a cup size, but nipples have grown a lot, breasts mostly feel hard / full and intermittently sore.

Ladies, do tell us how you are doing!

Chris

mom to Emma, born June 15th, 2004
San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA
Hi, I'm new to this site, except when I first perused it to start the protocol in Jan. I had trouble with my password, so am starting anew today -- and am pumping for the first time today as I write!! (slowly typing one-handed...) I'm ecstatic to see those golden liquid drops fall into the collection bottles and at the same time reminding myself not to be discouraged at the miniscule accumulation -- we've only just begun!

I also appreciated reading some of the other postings re the fatigue and weight gain -- I was hoping to blame the latter on the Yasmin since I stopped that today....and am continuing the domperidone 20 qid, and start the blessed thistle and fenugreek today as well.

So here's a toast to Baby Hannah, domestic adoption due 5/31/04, and Liam, bio son now 4 1/2, and all the rest of the bf'ing babes!

Thanks for all the info!
Karen

California
California
Keep up the great work, Ladies!!

Debbe, DW to John Very Proud and Happy IM to and Friend of Val Anya due August 23

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.