Print Thread
#3591 05/01/04 12:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hi, my name is pat, i was dx with endo in dec 2003, i am 31 yrs old. i think i had endo for awhile now b/c of all the painful AF i had and very heavy etc...... ok i finally found a dr to take me serious and had a excision done 5 weeks ago today, on march 25 2004, i was wondering since endo is cut out, even thou i know it will probably come back in time, do u think my chances have improved for me to have a baby now. i have been tring fo r 6 years now with no luck at all. plus i was pit on clomid beofre i was dx with endo and never gotten pg on that either. but like i said i didn't get a dx until 2003 in dec. do u think i have better chance now. any info on this would be appreicated alot, i feel so less of a woman being about to get pg. i want obne so bad to love and to hold and to call my own. i am just so depressed about all this. can u please give me some good news. i had endo in cul-de-sac area, posterior and anterior areas, all over bladder, some on ovaries, plus had a right ovary cycyt taken off. so what r youre thoughts on this. feel free to email me privately too at [email][email protected]...[/email]
thanks for listening to me vent!!!!
peaches

Canada
L
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
Dear Peaches,

WOW!!! You've really been through a hard time...

Well the best advice I can give you is to visit this site http://www.ivf.com/endohtml.html They have some wonderful information on endometriosis and infertiity.

Also this one which links to the Endometriosis Association http://www.ivf.com/endoassn.html

These are the experts. They know much more than I do about the subject. But one thing is certain, you're on the right track. And before you know it, that baby will be in your arms.

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.