~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hi Everyone,

There is a Live Chat with Elizabeth Pantley,
Author of The No-Cry Sleep Solution tonight:

Tuesday, May 25th at Pregnancy.org

The topic is "Getting your baby to sleep through the night".

Do any of these describe your baby?

It takes forever to get my baby to fall asleep.
My baby will only fall asleep if I do one or more of the following: breastfeed, bottle-feed, give a pacifier, rock, carry, swing, or take a ride in the car.
My baby wakes up frequently throughout the night.
My baby won't nap easily, or takes very short naps.
Does this describe you?

I desperately want my baby to sleep better.
I won't - I can't - let my baby cry it out.
Take advantage of this opportunity to chat with Elizabeth Pantley. She offers compassionate, simple tips to help your child learn better sleeping habits, without tears. Your baby can be sleeping better soon!

On May 25th at 11 a.m. Pacific / 2 p.m. Eastern meet parenting educator, Elizabeth Pantley. She is president of Better Beginnings, Inc., a family resource and education company. Elizabeth frequently speaks to parents in schools, hospitals, and parent groups, and her presentations are received with enthusiasm and praise. She is a regular radio show guest and frequently quoted as a parenting expert in magazines such as Parents, Parenting, Working Mother, Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, McCalls, and Redbook and on over 50 parent-directed Web sites. She publishes a newsletter, "Parent Tips," that is distributed in schools nationwide.

Before Elizabeth's method of The No-Cry Sleep Solution, the options were to cry-it-out or grin-and-bear-it. Her best-selling book (now available in eleven languages!) is a refreshing conversation with a friend who shares your parenting philosophies and your sleeplessness worries.

During the chat, they'll be giving away copies of each of these books:

Gentle Baby Care: No-cry, No-fuss, No-worry--Essential Tips for Raising Your Baby
The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
Hidden Messages: What Our Words and Actions are Really Telling Our Children

How to get into the chat on Pregnancy.org:
To get into the chat, please follow these simple instructions:
Open a browser; Internet Explorer works best with our software.
You don't need a Pregnancy.org account to access chat.
Simply type http://www.pregnancy.org/pgchat in the address board of your browser or mouse over community>chat>and click on chat now on the menu from any Pregnancy.org page.
If your browser doesn't have Flash 7, please click on the download link on the chat page. It just takes a minute.
The chat will automatically pop up after about a minute. You have the option of setting your name. If you have a ghost typist, please choose a name that isn't easily confused with your own. Click on "set name."
To the right of the screen you'll notice a list of rooms. Highlight "live chat" and click join.

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.