#4304 07/23/04 10:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey all,
Decided to take a break for a while before I tried again.
Right now I'm day 8 post O, and I'm taking wild yam, chaste tree, 200 mg progesterone pessaries two times a day, and astrix
I've had very very faint pos at day4, and has been rising every since. I was looking on the web, and now understannd why up until day 10 it's normal, and stops dubbling after that. It has nothing to do with my eggs, that's the day it implants so it has to be a problem with my endomitrium. Anyway I'm not getting mmy hopes up, and am pretty realistic about the whole thing
Purpleangel

#4305 07/23/04 11:10 PM
Idaho
extra helpful experienced member
Idaho
Keeping you in my prayers!

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
#4306 07/24/04 07:40 AM
Canada
L
L
Canada
Dear P,

If you are doing a home pregnancy test and you're showing a faint positive, this means that implantation has already occurred and the pregnancy hormone is present in your urine. A blood test would give you are more accurate result. The pregnancy hormone is supposed to "approximately" double every two days but as long as it's increasing by 1.6 times, you're supposed to be in the clear. Another thing you can do to help yourself is to be sure to take a baby aspirin each day. Heparin shots might also help. And you may want to get off your feet for the next week or two to help things along.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lenore,
Have had cramping, and spotting today 10 days post O, I'm still on heprin shots, astrix, and progesterone pessaries but sine I live in australia we don't have any baby asprin here, is it similar to astrix?
Purple

#4308 07/29/04 10:14 PM
Canada
L
L
Canada
Hi Purple,

Right now you're doing everything that you can do. It's quite possible that the bleeding is due to implantation and complicated by the heparin. I'm not familiar with Astrix. What is the main ingredient?

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
#4309 11/27/04 07:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey there

I also live in Australia (Sydney area) and have been through 2 mc... I started taking baby asprin... go to your chemist and ask for asprin heart therapy - Glaxo Smith Kline makes the one I got over the counter. I will be back in Sydney next week and can give you the specs from the package if you like ([email protected]).

Good luck and lots of sticky baby vibes.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.