HI all. I've been on the standard protocol for about 3 months now. Throughout this time I've suffered terribly from headaches. At first it was migraines, which I've had before but nothing like the intensity and frequency of these past 3 months. But after starting to take a baby aspirin daily those have stopped, thankfully. But "regular" headaches have continues daily. I've tried taking advil, tylenol, eating in case its a blood sugar thing, etc. Nothing has helped.

Two weeks ago I had a bout of vertigo, which I've also had infrequently. Since I was heading off to a trade show right after that I stopped the dom for 2 days and have now been taking it at 40 mg/day while at the trade show, about 2 weeks. I haven't had a single headache these two weeks, even with the stresses and exhaustion of traveling and working the trade show. So it seems obvious to me that the full dom dose is causing the regular headaches.

So I need advice on how to proceed. I'm going home tomorrow from the trade show and was planning to go back up to 80 mg/day over the course of the next week. But the thought of starting the daily headaches is really a drag. What is the possibility of the protocol being successful at a lower dom dose? Or should I just endure the headaches if they return at the full dose? Any other thoughts? I'm supposed to start pumping in about 5 weeks.

Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.

Beth