Print Thread
#5750 05/17/05 11:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warm, loving , caucasian (hetero) couple desperately seeking egg donor.Offering up to $8000 compensation for the right individual.Using NJ clinic.
Having a very difficult time finding egg donor.searching for healthy happy individual age 21 to 28.
Caucasian, light complexion, slender/slim body type, blonde, pale blue/green eyes, oval face with high cheek bones.Kind heart.
YOU MAY REMAIN ANONYMOUS.
please reply to:[email protected]
Thank you. [color:"blue"] [/color]

#5751 05/27/05 11:06 PM
Canada
L
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
Hi

Your best option is to contact a message board or listserve that has surrogates and egg donors such as www.surromomsonline.com. There is also an agency out in California that had a large registry of egg donors. They are The Centre for Surrogate Parenting and Egg Donation. They have offices on the east coast too www.creatingfamilies.com .

Hope this helps. Warmest regards,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
#5752 06/05/05 02:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HI MY NAME IS GOSIA AND I`M 25 YO POLISH NURSE...AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE AN EGG DONOR.....I AM HAPPY PERSON WITH GREEN/GRAY EYES , LIGHT COMPLEXION... 5`6`` TALL 144 POUNDS ... RATHER SLIM.... BLOND ..... GOT MARRIED A COUPLE MONTHS AGO .... WANT TO HELP SOME COUPLES TO EXPERIENCE PARENTHOOD.... I AM STILL WORKINGAS A NANNY AND I KNOW HOW GREAT IT IS TO HAVE SOMEBODY TO LOVE AND SEE THE BABY GROW .... LEARN AND EXPLORE THE WORLD..... SO IF YOU`RE STILL LOOKING I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU .... MY E-MAL ADRESS gossan@poczta.onet.pl I CAN ALSO SEND YOU MY PICTURES IF INTERESTED...THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Hopefull Parents,
My name is Catherine and I am a first time donor. I have never done this sort of thing. I was currently reading your posting and responding in full sincerity of donation. A bit about myself... I am 21 years old and a college student living on my own in NY. I am currently going through things in my life and find this to be a perfect opportunity for myself. For any family who is going through the struggle of unsuccessful pregnancy must be a hard and a stressfull time in your lives. I am currently single, and have no children of my own but someday would. I am 5'2 and weigh 125lbs. My weight is propotional to my body, I am a healthy and happy female. I am very ambitious and while growing up I always been a dreamer. I come from Italian/Colombian family. My mother Colombian and my father Italian. I was raised bilingual and have attended Catholic school all my life. My mother is of red hair with green eyes and freckles very caucasian looking and my father olive skin tone with dark brown hair and dark eyes. My mother is 5'2 and my father is 6'1. Growing up I enjoyed eating ice cream and attended tap and ballet classes. I was born with dark brown hair, very straight with thick bangs, I got that from my father's side. I had almost like barbie doll hair and truly a very beautiful child. I am loving and always enjoy the art of dance and theatre. I enrolled in theatre classes as a child and have the gift of song. I am very much involved in the arts now. I have very beautiful dark brown eyes and good skin. I am healthy, and enjoy eating healthy. I do not smoke nor do any drugs. Never tried it! I am currently involved in my education, and I also work as well. I am open minded to the thought of possible egg dononation and being in any way resourceful to you and your family about anything which includes my health, family photos, and education level. I am smart, fun, ambitious, and a go getter by nature. If you are interested in my sincere response please do contact me. I am available to speak over the phone as well as email and would love to help you in your goals of achieving a happy family.
Thank You and Best of Luck,
Catherine

I have included a photo of myself but do have childhood pictures to share as well just not on the computer..

#5754 03/10/06 02:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im wondering ,if I ] being 5'10 blonde ,blue eyes ,35 would be suitable for your needs-- I love Canada [Email][email protected][/Email

#5755 10/06/06 03:57 AM
M
M
My name is Laura I am Italian I have very unique green eyes they have a small brown ring around the middle they just go from light to darker green. I'm pale skinned and have high cheek bones and a oval face . I do not however have blonde hair . People have always considered me kind hearted. I want to help and I do NOT want $8000 in my opinion that is just way to much to pay for the precious natural things in life. Many wish to grow old have kids and grandchildren. No one should have to pay that amount for it . I am extremely creative ,very strong willed, and love my children.
Ok so I guess I was getting to what I thought was the interesting part. I have conceived 3 children of my own and I am only 23 .
I seem to be very fertile and would like to help.
Just to shed some light on the situation that must be difficult for you. My families nickname for me is fertile myrtle. Well on that note even if I can not help , hope you still got a chuckle.
Please get back to me via email @ mykidsmylove@aol.com

Utah USA
Utah USA
If I understand your post you want to be an egg donor or do you want to be a surrogate?
We have been trying to increase our family since '92 with only having one adoption go through.
If I am reading this wrong please forgive me.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.