Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6224 09/06/05 03:00 PM
minnetonka, mn
Gale Offline OP
OP Offline
minnetonka, mn
Well everything went well I do Not have G/D Thank you god!!!! I have gain 4oz i think but the doc said it could have been my shoes. Master Luca is messureing a little over 35 weeks and I am only just 31weeks. So I get to go for a U/S at 8:30 tomorrow!!! my doc thinks I am feeding the baby miricel grow cuz at first luca was messureing about a week behind and then the last three ob apts. he was messuring two weeks ahead and know he's messureing little more then 4 weeks ahead. :#: An he saying that we really are proble going to be inducing cuz my last pregnancy messured 16 days behind the due date so my OB is really shocked that this one is messureing SOOO BIG!! Anyway I will update you ladies on the U/S tomorrow. If any of you have any thoughts on why all the sunden luca has gotten so big I would be greatful for your thoughs and opions!!! Also I would love and info on inducement that you might have scence I have never been threw it nor do I know anyone who has been threw it . So please any info would be great!!!

thanks you
Galyn

Gale #6225 09/06/05 03:48 PM
extra helpful experienced member
You might simply have alot of amniotic fluid. Our surrogate had a ton. And Oliva was only 6 lbs even when she was born.

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
Gale #6226 09/07/05 06:48 PM
Canada
L
L
Canada
Hi Gale,

This all sounds quite wonderful. Don't worry about being induced, women go through this all the time. Our GS was induced for our son Ethan.

Have you discussed pumping your milk for the baby with your IP's?

Best,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
Lenore #6227 09/08/05 08:15 PM
minnetonka, mn
Gale Offline OP
OP Offline
minnetonka, mn
I am going to pump . But my IP's do not want my breast milk do to the fact that my IM wants to try it her self and if she cant do it she cant see paying those kinds of shipping cost for my breast milk. But I hope to find someone in need of my breast milk before master luca comes out.

Gale #6228 09/09/05 02:42 PM
Canada
L
L
Canada
Hi Gale,

This is most generous of you. Nona Davis runs a mother to mother milk donation program and we're very fortunate to have her here on this site. She would be the best person to assist you with finding someone in need.

It's too bad your IP's don't see the value in shipping your milk. It's very likely that your IM will need to supplement and the cost of providing formula will quickly outdo the cost of shipping your milk which as we all know is liquid gold.

Best,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
Lenore #6229 09/11/05 04:49 AM
Gale has contacted me. I just haven't gotten her matched yet. Hopefully soon.Been busy and a bit crazy around here!

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.