Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6404 11/22/05 03:08 PM
minnetonka, mn
Gale Offline OP
OP Offline
minnetonka, mn
Hi, you all I hope you all are doing well !! I am so sorry it took so long. But here it goes I made it to 40weeks and 1day . And I have to be induced. On tuesday at 7pm I went to the hospital to be induced with crevicil i thing that what its called I was only 1cm at that point and in the morning i was only 3cm so thet put me on the pic drip. was on it all day and finnally around 5:30 pm my ob came and checked on me and I was only 3 1/2 cm so he was threating a c-section witch I said no way in you no were are your going to do that to me so he gave me two other choices witch was one to go home and he'd see me in a few days or to turn off the pic drip and start again in the morning and give me sleeping pills so i could sleep . Well after that he let me walk around with the pic drip. and then after a while I sent my IF to go get me something to eat theyn after that my ip's hung out with me for a few hours and then I sent them home . then I got my sleeping pills and I went to the bathroom and not more then 10 minutes after I feel asleep I felt lots of stuff come out down there. I was so freaked I had no idea what it was and it seemed it took the nurses for ever to come in when I called them well the came in check and said your water brook then they check my cervix and i was still only 3 1/2 cm but I told them that they need to get my OB that they only had 30-45 minutes till the baby would come out well they did not believe me so after they left the room i call my ip's back to the hospital and low and behold 40 minuts after my water brook mr. rowan decided to be born. An all I had was a nurse my IP's and my ip's best friend the doc finally came in 15minutes later to stich me up.. I am VERY HAPPY to say I had a 100% natural child birth NO pain meds witch had made it alot eassier to get back to being me. Here is a picture of MR.Rowan only a few minutes old. Oh yeah he was 8pounds 1oz and 20 1/2 inches long. An I have some other great news even thow I am only 12days scence he has come out I have already lost 45 pounds. it is so hard to believe some time I have to step on the scale a couple of timeto believe it. Hope you all are doing well and sorry again for taking so long to do this I just never new how bizzy I could get from being away from home for 6 weeks.

Galyn

Attached Images
6434-ROWAN.jpg (0 Bytes, 953 downloads)
Idaho
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
Idaho
Nice job Gale, He is beautiful. I am sure the parent's are exstatic.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.