Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SCa
S
OP Offline
S
SCa
I am using the PIS advanced and am still not getting much milk (about 5 oz per day) after several weeks on dom and herbs and pumping 6-8 times daily as well as nursing a toddler. This pump was mentioned as being better but I can't find any info on it. How can I find out about it?

Suzanne Mom to Mikayla(bio 2yrs BF) and Sarah(adopting-don't know when she's coming home:((()
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is tryingagain3, I can't sign in.

Anyway, you can find them at www.limerickinc.com. The product isn't on their website yet as they are backordered until May. I plan to order one once they are no longer on backorder. Lenore has their email contact info. I received an email and also talked to the owner. I watched the instructional video and am so anxious to get this pump! I too have trouble responding to the PIS/Symphony pumps.

Kristen

Canada
L
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
The contact person for this pump is Joan Ortiz joan.ortiz
@limerickinc.com

I've been testing this pump for the past few months. It has flexible breast shields that compress the nipple/areola while suction is applied, very much like a baby at the breast. Baby is best of course.

It is my understanding that the company is shifting to mass production and the pumps should be available soon. I also want to mention that I am very impressed with their customer service. Note that I do not work for the company or receive any money from them. I purchased the pump that I tested.

Best,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
I to must say I am impressed with this pump. I also have been testing this pump as well. I will be so glad when it is available to the public. You won't be disappointed.

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.