#6847 03/25/06 12:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is tryingagain3....still can't login

Just thought I'd give an update on my relactation. I am on Day 26 today and I am not making about 6.5 oz a day!! I am increasing every day still. I have only been pumping about 7 times a day the last week as my schedule hasn't allowed me to keep up with 9 times per day like I was doing. Still increasing even with dropping 2 pumps. I just got AF so I am hoping once that is gone I will see another big jump. My baby is taking 5-6oz of BM a day via bottle so I am really happy about that. He has shown no signs of allergic reaction like he did in the past. Yay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was supposed to be NOW making 6.5 oz a day...not NOT making 6.5 oz! Sorry!

S
S
Wow! That is amazing! Congrats!! I forgot if you said if you've ever been pg before. Are you re-lactating or did you induce for an adopted child? A huge congrats again and I can only hope I can report the same thing next month (I just started the Yasmin and Dom combo today!).

2 beautiful adopted children through the fost/adopt system!! We were just placed with DD#1's bio-sis and we're hoping to adopt in 2007!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saige,

Yes, I relactated for my 9 month old biological son. I have had 3 children, but my older 2 are 6 & 8. I stopped BF in Sept due to food allergies in the baby, then pumped until December when I gave up. I had intended all along to reintroduce BM and as of Dec the baby would still nurse but my milk dried up. I started Feb 27th on Dom and started pumping 8-10 times per day and now here I am!!

Good luck to you!! I'm glad you finally got your dom order!

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.