Hello Everyone,

As you may be aware, we have had some rather serious and upsetting security problems lately. We have done everything we could think of to keep the spammers out without having to become a "registered users" site. Unfortunately our efforts have failed.

As of today, you must be a registered user in order to post or reply to a message in the forums on the board. Registration does not cost anything and the message board and my attention to it are still available without charge.

Simply go to the login page on the message boards here: http://www.asklenore.info/ubbthreads/login.php?Cat= and click on the "Register Here" button. Follow the instructions and before you know it, you'll be posting and replying along with the rest of us. Your login information will remain confidential.

I understand that this may pose a problem to those of you who are technologically challenged. Please email either our webmaster if you have difficulties at Sandy@asklenore.info or me at Lenore@asklenore.info

We appologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.