Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7212 05/22/06 06:27 AM
P
P284 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
i think i have miscarried but i am unsure. i am on the pill but had un-protected sex a couple of days before starting it, i have been on the pill for a month and started my sugar pills 2 days before i bled. when i bled it was very lumpy and un normal. could the pill had coursed me to miscarriage? also, seeming i am on the pill will the sugar pills course me to have my period afterwards if i did miscarriage?

P284 #7213 05/24/06 03:29 PM
Monterey, CA
Monterey, CA
Are you on a BCP? If you are pregnant, unless ordered by your doctor, you should NOT be taking a birth control pill! You should see your doctor right away if you think you are pregnant! At least go to the drug store and by a home pregnancy kit and test yourself. If you are pregnant, contact your OB/GYN immediately and let him/her know what is going on in case you are pregnant. Just to let you know, as a Labor and Delivery nurse for 15 years, it is not uncommon for women to have some bleeding in the beginning of their pregnancy when the "zygote" (pre-fetus stage of development) is attaching to the lining of the uterus to form the placenta. In any case, bleeding and pregnancy warrants a healthcare provider's notification.

Good Luck!

Michele, RNC--Wife of Steve, mother of adopted son, Nick, who is 9 now and waiting to start all over with the next one!

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.