L
Lenore Offline OP
extra helpful experienced member
OP Offline
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
Hi everyone,

I've been invited to speak at the Quebec Lactation Consultant's annual meeting Nov 25, 2006. I'm currenly preparing a powerpoint presentation on Induced lactation and relactation.

Would anyone be willing to share their breastfeeding photos? Your name would not be used. The purpose is to demonstrate that adoptive breastfeeding is possible and to show the wonderful moms and babies who have done so.

Photos of you carrying your healthy plump babies would also help dispell any myths about the milk.

If you would like to have your photos included in this presentation, kindly email them to me at lengold@sprynet.com with permission to use for educational purposes.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best, Lenore

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
PA, United States
PA, United States
Why didn't I log in sooner? You have all those pics of me and Belle! I think I sent you my professional nursing shots of Evan too didn't I? Well, you have my permission to use em in the future. smile
Susan

Susan
Mom to Belle and Evan both who benefited from the protocol. And Xander the breastfeeding wonder!
ontario canada
ontario canada
you can use my pics to show that not only woman can breastfeed but men also well that i am not a male anymore but i was a man when i started to lactate while turning my self in to a woman over time and now i am a full woman now and still breastfeeding my adopted daughter ( Angel ) cus she is an Angel to me for making me a new mom

Moderated by  sandy 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.